Thank you for visiting our website www.elbe-sportwagen.de and for your interest in our company. The protection of your personal data is important to us. Personal data is information about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, the civil name, address, telephone number and date of birth, but also all other data that can be related to an identifiable person.
Since personal data enjoys special legal protection, it is only collected by us to the extent necessary for the provision of our website and the provision of our services. In the following, we describe what personal information we collect during your visit to our website and how we use it.
Our data protection practices comply with the legal regulations, in particular those of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). We will only collect, process and store your personal data to the extent necessary for the functional provision of this website and our content and services, as well as for processing inquiries and, if applicable, for processing orders / contracts, but in each case only to the extent that there is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO or another permissible circumstance. Only if you have previously given your consent separately, your data will also be used for further purposes that are precisely defined in the consent, e.g. for sending promotional information via newsletter.
1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER AND THE COMPANY DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Elbe Sportwagen GmbH
At the Kämpen 2
Managing director: Mr. Marco Kabel
Register court: Local court Lüneburg
Registration number: HRB 202497
Phone: +49 (0) 4185 – 808452-0
A company data protection officer has not been appointed. There is currently no legal obligation to do so.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
- Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process your personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website and for the provision of our contractual services.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
- Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may take place beyond this if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
3. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
- When visiting our website at www.elbe-sportwagen.de
As part of processing on our behalf, a third-party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our offer, which are outweighed by a balance of interests. All data collected in the course of using this website or in forms provided for this purpose as described below are processed on the servers of the hosting provider. Processing of personal data on other servers only takes place within the framework explained here. The servers of our hosting provider are located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.By visiting the website www.elbe-sportwagen.de, information is automatically sent from your browser to the server of our website without your intervention. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and automatically deleted after 6 months at the latest. This information cannot be assigned to you personally. We do not combine this data with other data sources. This data includes the browser type and version, the operating system used, the URL of the previously visited website (referrer URL), the host name of the accessing computer (shortened IP address), the time of the server request, the access status and, if applicable, the name of your access provider.The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability, and
– The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
- When contacting us by e-mail or telephone
When contacting us by e-mail, the e-mail address of the sender is automatically transmitted. When contacting us by telephone, the telephone number of the subscriber of the outgoing call is regularly transmitted, depending on your personal settings.The processing of this personal data is necessary so that we know from whom the request originates and to be able to answer it. This also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is your free decision whether you provide further data.The necessary and required data processing for the purpose of implementing a be- or arising contractual relationship is based on the legal authorization from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. For further processing purposes, your voluntarily given consent is usually required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
When contacting us via contact form
For questions of any kind, we also offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide your name, e-mail address and telephone number so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is your free decision whether you provide further data.The processing of this data is based solely on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
4. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests, unless your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
– this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). The duration of storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for each browser at the following links:
If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Cookies that are neither essential nor functional or performance cookies will only be used after your consent.
6. ANALYSIS AND TRACKING TOOLS AND GOOGLE SERVICES
The analysis and tracking tools listed below and used by us are used on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we pursue the purpose of ensuring a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our offer. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tool.
Our website uses the analysis service Matomo (formerly Piwik), an open source software for statistical evaluation of visitor access. We use Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form so that it is not possible to draw conclusions about a specific ePerson. The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at https://matomo.org/privacy/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
Matomo is used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. In this way, we learn how the website is used and can thus constantly optimize our offer.
You can object to the storage and evaluation of this data by Matomo at any time [set opt-out link!]. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is permanently stored in your browser, which causes Matomo not to collect any data for storage and evaluation. However, if you delete this cookie intentionally or unintentionally, the objection to data storage and evaluation will also be lifted and can be renewed via the above link.
Alternatively, most browsers have a so-called “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to tell websites not to track your user activity. Matomo supports this feature.
b) THE ADEX
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para.1 lit. a DSGVO.
c) Google Web Fonts
Google Fonts: Our website uses the web fonts (\”Google Fonts\”) of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter “Google”). Google is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with the European level of data protection (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active). When you call up our website, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must establish a connection to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address.
Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers.
This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
d) Google Maps
Our website also uses the map service Google Maps of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company via an API: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter “Google”).
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. As the provider of our website, we have no influence on this data transmission. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with the European level of data protection (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy location of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can object to the collection by Google Maps by clicking on the following link: Opt-Out.
7. social media buttons from Facebook and Twitter
8. data subject rights
You have the right
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our registered office for this purpose.
9. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. data security
On our website, we use the Transport Layer Security procedure, more widely known by its predecessor name Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), as a hybrid encryption protocol for secure data transmission on the Internet, in conjunction with the highest security level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual (sub)page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties.